Swabi Dabi Perfect Touch Auto Glass Auto Glass Chronicles
Perfect Touch Auto Glass Presents Auto Glass Chronicles Swabi Dabi owner operator of Perfect Touch Auto Glass in Richmond, Virginia. Today I arrived at my customer's house and the first thing I noticed was the high grass. Then I noticed the 96 Chevrolet 2500 Pk-up down the mud grass driveway to the rear of the house. SO I pulled in backward because my work vehicle only has rear wheel drive so it's best to pull in the way. The closer I got to the truck the more I felt like I was entering into Where The Wild Things Are. The vehicle was surrounded by tall grass and weeds. Every step I took was unknown, hoping I didn’t cross the path of Mr. Snake. Kind of made me shiver. Between the tall and uncut brushes growing wildly through the neighbors gate and those thwiny vines touching me every time I passed. I was ready for another place of business. Big dogg DW1176 the procedure was easy, yet I felt I was about to get my money's worth...



Comments
Post a Comment