Auto Glass Distributors Can't Keep Up The Demand

September 9, 2022


It's bad out here. The auto glass game in Richmond, VA market is going crazy. Whats going on with the auto glass distributors. At one moment Foreign parts are unavailable and high as hell when in stock. Then, next moment they have the glass and not the attachments or attachment and no glass. Now, no glue, no adhesive. 

The big auto glass companies are stock piling the adhesive supply. Smaller companies like myself, at one point could pick up a box once or twice a week and keep it moving. I'm constantly checking my suppliers for adhesive and it always reading [ 0 ]. The auto glass distributors can't keep up with the demand. 

Now, I'm pre-ordering in bulk. But I got wait on that. Luckily, I know how to stretch the product and keep it moving. Yeah, so now I'm ordering adhesive like I'm big dog. That long money isn't even scheduled to be earned yet. I'm literally buying into the future. I got good news day before yesterday. That my bulk order of adhesive was coming in yesterday for pick up.

I was 1 day! from walking into some body's auto parts store and purchasing some DIY auto glass adhesive. See cause I had already done my research to find a usable product. I was going with 3M Windshield Adhesive. Nozzle tip not included, prime or primeless adhesive not listed and 10 hour safe drive away time. For double the cost I charge my customers, for 1 tube... Shiiit, I need 2 to be safe. How do you tell your customer, safe drive away time tomorrow. Lol, cause if you know what I know. I gots to keep it moving. I see clear  as day. Job all complete, you have a life time warranty for as long as you own your vehicle. Wait till tomorrow to drive. Lol




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Need To Repair That Chip In Your Windshield Befor It's Too Late!