Fuck Me Once, Shame On You!

 SwabiDabi Report

February 15, 2022

Fuck Me Once, Shame On You!


    What's good listener's its your boy SwabiDabi with Perfect Touch Auto Glass. Before we continue don't forget to visit www.mclane-enterprise.com and get yourself some Mother Butter all purpose body butter. For your skin's everyday needs. This Mother Butter gooder than a Mother Butter. 


    Ever had a customer that scheduled an appointment with you and never showed or called to reschedule. Well I've had that customer. People actions are put into a category and personified to fit a certain situation. In the auto glass industry we deal with quotes. Everyone wants a quotes for service or goods. Some people need service now, some people need service later but they all want quotes. No problem, well this particular customer let's call him Duke. Duke reach out to me 3 months earlier a quote to unclog his sunroof drains. I gave him a quote. He replied someone referred him and I gave the other person a better deal. Okay, we negotiated a acceptable deal. Duke made it clear he worked 6 days a week and Sunday was his only day off and ask could I come by and service his vehicle. Well that's God's day and football season and Cowboys kick off at 1pm. My first reaction was to tell him, negative, my Cowboys coming on today. But I was understanding and my aim is customers convenience. I told him sure I can accommodate his request and schedule for Sunday 10am. We was grateful, he provider the vehicle's address and we were booked. 
    
    Sunday morning I notified Duke via text ( the entire communication is via text) text or email is how I operate. I reached out 8am, Good morning, Duke you have a schedule appointment today at 10am, will notify when in route (no response) no smoke  usually take a moment for my customer to get themselves straight. So now I'm now in route, I notify Duke I'm in route eta 30 minutes (no response). At this point most customers usually hit me back with 5 - 15 minutes give or take. So I arrive to the location given to me by Duke. I don't see no vehicle and Duke is not responding to any of my text. So immediately I go into sorry I missed you mode. Which is wait 15 minutes, call, text, knock or ring door bell every 5 minutes till time expires. At first, I was leaving messages sorry I missed you, please contact me to reschedule. Time and money was waited trying to accommodate Duke. I that moment, my new policy was implemented. 
    
The Duke Policy

    The Duke Policy states any customer that schedules an appointment and is non responsive and no show. Will no longer receive any communication with Perfect Touch Auto Glass. Weeks later I receive a text from Duke stating his off Sunday and would like to get his sunroof serviced. I did not respond, I rather kept to my business. He text and called here and there for 2-3 days. No response on my end. 2 maybe 3 months later just recently this month Duke texted me. He's available Friday February 12 at 1pm. Looking forward to getting his sunroof service. Of course no response from me. He called and texted like usual for 2-3 day. On the third day after a few text his feeling came out. Duke text me ( Your business some shit). Then an hour later he text ( I'm reporting you to BBB).
  
  To conclude to passage I like to say. Yes business is business and I definitely want peoples business. But integrity plays a big part  in conducting business. I you schedule an appointment with a service provider or whomever or whatever. And know you're not gonna be available to meet that appointment. It's your responsibility to call and reschedule or cancel that appointment. No call, no show is unacceptable disrespectful on your part. I'm understanding, know people have change of plans or forget. Hell I do to, at least I notify my clients and make other arrangements. Good business goes both ways and not just one way. Hope this was a good read.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Need To Repair That Chip In Your Windshield Befor It's Too Late!